The Women of the Dove Foundation (WDF) is the 501(c)3 organization that partners with Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated, Omicron Phi Zeta Chapter. WDF is dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals and families in local, national, and global communities. Every year, the foundation sponsors events to raise funds for WDF scholarships and other charitable causes.
We are pleased to announce our nine 2024 Book Scholarships.
- Dr. Juanita J. Davis Educational Scholarship
- Goddess of the Arts Book Scholarship
- Norma J. Oliver Memorial Book Scholarship
- Omicron Phi Zeta Chapter 30 YearZ of
Excellence Anniversary Scholarship
- Omolaja M. Olukunle Helpful Heart Scholarship
- PearlZ of Wisdom Scholarship
- Theresa Drakeford Memorial Book
- Trailblazer for the Advancement of Change,
Equity and Social Justice (Trailblazer) Book
- Women in Stem Book Scholarship
Our 2024 Book Scholarships will be awarded to a students who meets the criteria and will be enrolled in an institution of higher learning in the Fall of 2024. Each application has different requirements, make sure to review carefully and follow all instructions.
The Application package for all scholarships is due on February 9, 2024, at 11:59 pm. If you choose to mail the scholarship package, it must be postmarked by February 9, 2024. Scholarship awardees will be notified by March 15, 2024, of their selection to receive a scholarship. The award recipient or representative of the awardee MUST be available March 24, 2024, to attend the reception to accept their scholarship award.
Contact us at email@example.com.